Support Services to return to successful independent living
If you, or a veteran you know, is homeless, Catholic Charities can help.
Our professional, compassionate case managers help you find housing first.
But our work doesn’t stop there. We offer an array of supportive services to help you stabilize and return to successful independent living.
Call us for help with:
- One-on-one case management
- Short-term assistance with rent and utility
- Employment education and job search assistance
- Housing counseling
- Assistance with VA benefits
- Obtaining and coordinating other benefits
If you need help, call 816-659-8263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I qualify?
- Able to provide a DD214
- Earn less than 50% Area Median Income
- Willing to participate in short-term and intensive case management services that include setting goals for housing stability and employment
- Meet the HUD definition of homelessness with a letter of homelessness from an organization serving the homeless population
Funded by Supportive Services for Veteran Families