You’re pregnant and you want the best possible start for your family.
The Mom’s Empowerment Program can help.
The Mom’s Empowerment program equips pregnant and new moms with knowledge and support throughout pregnancy and up to the baby’s first birthday. The program goal is to help families become self-sufficient.
- Monthly case management sessions with a family development specialist
- Monthly education on topics relating to pregnancy and parenting
- Self-determined goal setting, tracking, and achievement
- Support and resources customized to assist with your needs
- Currently pregnant
- Must be a Missouri resident
- Family income at or below 185% poverty level
- Willing to participate in monthly case management to receive support in setting and achieving goals.
Jackson, Buchanan, Cass, Johnson (MO), Platte, Clay, Clinton, Caldwell, Andrew and Nodaway
This program is partially funded by Missouri’s Alternatives to Abortion program.
In the news
Through this new program, at-risk families may be able to find not just help, but also hope.” –Donors Peter and Veronica Mallouk
This year has certainly been full of surprises and challenges for parents. Whether...
Many families, regardless of their economic class, are dealing with large...
Stop reading for a minute and look...
The pandemic and stay-at-home orders have taken a toll on all of us. Life is different...
As the library doors open, I see rows of shelved books, eager students at work, and several librarians helping visitors sift...