When you volunteer at Catholic Charities, you help us transform lives — and, you know what, you might even walk away transformed too!
Volunteering at Catholic Charities has brought me a great appreciation for all that I have in life and helping those in need is a firm reminder of what really matters… like family, friends, health, etc. It has given me a chance to see my own life in a different light —Roy Haas
Just how valuable are volunteers to our mission? Consider this
- Volunteers donated over 4600 hours to Catholic Charities in 2019
- The State of Missouri values a volunteer hour at $25.43, adding up to $116,708!
But the value we receive when you volunteer exceeds any dollar amount. No matter what you have to offer, Catholic Charities welcomes you.
How can I help?
- Help us welcome guests at the annual Gala
- Be part of our Christmas shining star project
- Be a course monitor or registration worker at OutPace Poverty
- Answer the call when we have a special need in the office
- Pack hygiene or food bags for our Welcome Center
Yes, I want to Help!
More information? Contact Linda Hopkins, 816-659-8205 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In the news
Through this new program, at-risk families may be able to find not just help, but also hope.” –Donors Peter and Veronica Mallouk
Food means a lot to us. We carefully prepare it, we share it joyfully with friends and family, we...
The past year has been a record year for many reasons. People are experiencing poverty and food...
“Two are better than one, because they have a good...
In Community Housing, we provide permanent supportive housing to the critically homeless...