When bills are piling up, it’s important to remember that you’re still in control. The small steps you choose to take can lead to big changes.
- Money – Where does it come from? Where does it go?
- Debt Management – Setting goals, short-term and long-term strategies
- Budgeting – Planning for both known and surprise bills
- Decision-making – How to make tough choices in tight months
- Responding to debt collectors
- Credit building & repair
Every Tuesday 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
For more information, call (816) 398-6894 or firstname.lastname@example.org