Catholic Charities of Kansas City – St. Joseph takes direct action to relieve our client’s anxieties and remove their burdens while simultaneously lifting them to the dignity of self-reliance. We do this through our unique process where all clients are initially engaged through our Welcome Center and then escorted through to services and programs best reflecting their needs.
- Our Mobile Food Pantry is Hitting the Road Near You
- April is Fair Housing Month!
- National Volunteer Week
- SNAP Benefit Update from USDA
- Using Banking Services: Employment Services Presentation
- Evergy Utility Assistance Event
- Invest In Veterans Week
- Larry’s Community Of Care Moves Mountains
- How to Be Cautious With “Work at Home Scams”: Employment Services Presentation
- Better Understanding Work From Home Jobs: Employment Services Presentation
- Larry’s Voicemail. Sink or Swim.
- Voicemail from Larry. Pray for me.
- Black History Month Spotlight: Rashey B. Moten Jr.
- Father Bob Reflects on Larry’s Legacy
- Fellow Parishioner’s Act to Help Larry
- Father Bob Takes Action to Help Larry
- Job Searching Strategies: 12 Tips to Use When Searching For Jobs
- Larry’s Voicemail – No Place to Go
- Housing Services Join Larry’s Community of Care
- Larry Confides in his Priest