You’re pregnant and you want the best possible start for your family.
The Mom’s Empowerment Program can help.
The Mom’s Empowerment program equips pregnant and new moms with knowledge and support throughout pregnancy and up to the baby’s first birthday. The program goal is to help families become self-sufficient.
- Monthly case management sessions with a family development specialist
- Monthly education on topics relating to pregnancy and parenting
- Self-determined goal setting, tracking, and achievement
- Support and resources customized to assist with your needs
- Currently pregnant
- Must be a Missouri resident
- Family income at or below 185% poverty level
- Willing to participate in monthly case management to receive support in setting and achieving goals.
Jackson, Buchanan, Cass, Johnson (MO), Platte, Clay, Clinton, Caldwell, Andrew and Nodaway
This program is partially funded by Missouri’s Alternatives to Abortion program.
In the news
The pandemic and stay-at-home orders have taken a toll on all of us. Life is different...
As the library doors open, I see rows of shelved books, eager students at work, and several librarians helping visitors sift...
*Note: This article was written by Jack Smith, former Director of Communications for the Diocese of Kansas...
Adoption has touched the lives of approximately 1.5 million American children. Yet, the process, communication and...
For the past 30 years, our Deaf and Disability Ministries has offered life changing services to our diocese. Among them, we’ve...
As a parent, watching your child grow and discover new things is one of life’s greatest treasures. But what happens when these...