Community Housing is a permanent supportive housing program operated through four HUD grants.
If you are experiencing homelessness and are disabled, you may qualify for assistance in the permanent supportive housing program.
Catholic Charities offers a variety of affordable living options for older adults.
- Community Housing is a Permanent Supportive Housing program operated through 4 HUD grants.
- Permanent Support Housing (PSH) offers housing for clients who are chronically homeless and are disabled.
- Chronically homeless is defined as homeless for the past year or homeless on 4 occasions in the past 3 years.
- Disabilities range from medical, mental health and substance abuse.
- Our HUD grants operate in the following counties:
- PSH offers long term housing and case management so that the clients have the support they need to build their lives back and become self-sustaining.
In the news
Written by: Lisa Wagner-Carollo Our Faith Journey column for this month features an interview with Amy Huska. Amy works as an Internal Auditor at North American Savings Bank. She recently took our American Sign Language class. Not only did she attend the class, but...
In this issue, we are happy to feature interviews with Becky Turner and Rhonda Scott.
With this issue of Together, we extend to you Advent blessings of hope, love, joy and peace.
Welcome to the November newsletter of the Deaf and Disabilities Ministry!
Welcome to the October newsletter of the Deaf and Disabilities Ministry of Catholic Charities/Kansas City-St. Joseph!
Welcome to the September newsletter of the Deaf and Disabilities Ministry of Catholic Charities of Kansas City-St. Joseph!